Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Anjali!

Ok I really don't have much time to write this so this is going to be a short review but the book sure is good!

Looking for Bapu
By Anjali Banerjee


As 8-year-old Anu( an Indian American, like me...) faces his grandfather's death, he also faces a the truth which makes more and more questions pour into his head.
"Will I be able to bring him back now that I know the secret?""Will I have to truly forget about him?" and"Where is he?" all made its way into the highest thought of questions in his mind so what will happen find the book to know!

p.s. the author is Anjali Banerjee and she has the same first name as me you know!

ratings: 9/10
anyway bye!

Anjali

2 comments:

  1. Nice post, may be u can elaborate a little bit more on the story ...
    Keep up with the good work and ur making ur mom proud.

    ReplyDelete