Thursday, October 15, 2009

HARRYYYYYYYYY POTTERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why, yes how did you know I would be doing my post on HARRY POTTER by J.K.ROWLING.
k lets start...

Harry Potter + Triwizard Tournament+ Mad-eye Moody+ dark mark from the forest near the Quiddetch world cup =

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
By J.K. Rowling


As Harry somehow gets chosen as the 2nd representative from Hogwarts in the Triwizard Tournament everyone is thinking the same thing: Will he win? How did he get his name in the goblet? Will he survive...

Now as the world binds itself around him, Harry is as baffled as any other about his name in the goblet... but if you don't know who did it I recommend read the book( Unless you are an official Harry Potter fan like me, and if so read on!)

ratings: 10/10
well bye, my next post will be coming out sooner than you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment