Tuesday, September 22, 2009

huhhhhhhh.... have to?....yes

Well I finally thought of something and also because my mom says I have to do a book review on everything that is why I'm showing you this now

Goosebumps Horror land: Welcome to Camp Slither

By R. L. Stine


Boone Dixon and his sister Heather have been waiting all year for summer but after what happens at Camp Hither, or should I say
Camp Slither, they start to realize that all isn't what is said to be...
Mice covering cabins, counselors who turn into snakes, and even
an evil mad scientist who used to be a human himself but after an experiment he turned into a snake the kids must defeat the mad villain and escape camp slither...
Next Boone is invited as a very special guest to horror land where the second he's off the bus he is lead to another battle against the snakes an escape from the horrors(the guides)and an encounter with the Keeper!

rating: 8\10

weekly edited by anjali

No comments:

Post a Comment