Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Beginning

This is my first review blog so I am going to describe to you what I think about one book in each post so let my profile describe me and let me review these books.


The kid who became President
By Dan Gutman




As the sequel to the kid who ran for President this book becomes a perfect combination of being hilarious, spontaneous and(In a way) educational. Learn how one kid faces being the President of the United States.
Watch him as the war comes closer and closer. Will he be known throughout history as the first kid president, The President that started World War III, or the President who saved America from war? Which one?
Well the suspense must make you want to read it and let me just tell you will love it.


Ratings:9/10

weekly edited by
Anjali.

No comments:

Post a Comment